We will observe the laws and regulations concerning the protection of
personal information and take every possible measure to protect your
personal information. We will also review the content of these pages
from time to time and make efforts for continued improvement.
What is Personal Information?
- Personal Information as used herein means information that
identifies a specific person, including, but not limited to, name,
address, date of birth, telephone number and email address.
Registration of Personal Information
- Users can still access some of the content of this website even if
personal information is not provided. However, please be reminded that
some specific content cannot be accessed unless personal information is
Use of Personal Information
- Personal Information provided by users is used for the following purposes:
- to confirm registration and deliver email;
- to understand the situation of your usage so as to improve the usability
of the website;
- to provide information on events and conduct questionnaires; and
- to collect information statistically processed based on personal information
and utilize such processed information for survey results.
Non-disclosure of Personal Information to a Third Party
- The owner of this site will not disclose to any third party
personal information provided by users except in any of the following
- the user grants their consent;
- personal information is disclosed to the extent necessary to related organizations, etc. with which confidentiality agreements are concluded in advance;
- personal information is processed to the condition that it can no longer
be identified and is used for statistical data;
- personal information is required to be disclosed by order of law; or
- personal information is urgently required to be disclosed for the protection
of the life, limb or property.
Management of Personal Information
- The owner of this site will properly and carefully manage personal
information provided by users, and will take necessary and appropriate
measures to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of
Confirmation, Correction, Removal, etc. of Personal Information